If you should be considering obtaining or renewing a U.S. Passport now for worldwide travel, please browse the Department of State’s present worldwide travel advisory. Due to public health measures to stop the spread of -, we now have exceptionally U.S. That is limited passport.
You will experience significant delays of several months to receive your U.S. Passport and the return of your citizenship evidence documents (such as birth certificates or naturalization certificates) if you apply or renew now,. Until you have life-or-death emergency, please wait until we resume normal operations to try to get or restore your passport.
Find your charge in another of three straight ways: the Fee Calculator, the Fee Chart PDF, or even the Fee Charts below. Our charges noted on these pages are for the people trying to get or renewing their passport in the usa and renewing by mail from Canada. If you wish to submit an application for or restore your U.S. Passport an additional national nation, look at the website for the U.S. Embassy or consulate for the reason that country.
Adult First-Time Applicants (16 and Older)
Application charges and Execution charges are compensated individually. To learn more about how exactly to use, please see First-Time Applicants.
|Product||Form||Application Fee||Execution (Recognition) Fee|
|Passport Book & Card||DS-11||$140||$35|
Adult Renewal Candidates (16 and Older)
Adult renewal candidates surviving in the U.S. Must use by mail. Some U.S. Residents moving into Canada could be qualified to restore by mail. To learn more about just how to use, please see Renew My Passport or kiddies 16 and 17.
|Passport Book & Card||DS-82||$140|
Youngster Candidates (Under 16)
All youngster candidates must use in person. Application charges and Execution Fees are compensated individually. To learn more about a passport for the young youngster, please see Children Under 16.
|Product||Form||Application Fee||Execution (Acceptance) Fee|
|Passport Book & Card||DS-11||$95||$35|
Changing or Fixing a Passport
|Name Change||charges can vary||changes|
|Correct information Error||$0||DS-5504|
All extra Services Fees are per application.
|Expedited Service||Suspended as of March 20, 2020||Suspended as of March 20, 2020 because of COVID-19 general public health problems|
|1-2 Day Delivery||$17.13||Only designed for Passport Book candidates in the us ( maybe perhaps maybe not Canada). This solution is certainly not readily available for Passport Card candidates. Passport cards are delivered via high grade Mail.|
|File Search||$150.00||See Request a File look for more details.|
Using at a Passport Recognition Center
Through the COVID-19 pandemic, please consult with your acceptance facility (postoffice, clerk of court, or library) to ensure when it is available or shut. Clients who wish to use at a postoffice must directly make an appointment on USPS.com.
Application Fee and any extra Services Costs:
- Checks (personal, certified, cashier’s, traveler’s) and cash requests payable to “U.S. Department of State”
- Credit and debit cards can not be accepted
$35 Execution (Recognition) Fee Paid Separately:
- Cash sales at all areas, payable as instructed because of the center
- Individual checks and cash (precise modification just) at some places
- Bank cards at U.S. Facilities that are postal various other areas. Note: the center might add a surcharge to pay for the price of credit cards deal.
*Please verify appropriate payment practices using the acceptance center beforehand.
Using by Mail
Renewal Fee and any Additional Services Charges:
- Checks (personal, certified, cashier’s, traveler’s) and cash sales payable to “U.S. Department of State”
- Through the COVID-19 pandemic, we are going to never be in a position to improve your application status until we resume operations and our staff go back to our facilities in the united states.
- For candidates surviving in Canada, please see trying to get a U.S. Passport from Outside the united states of america. Whenever renewing your passport by mail from Canada, you have to spend by check or money order in U.S. Funds drawn from a U.S. Banking organization.
Using at a Passport Agency
Agencies and centers are only offering life-or-death crisis service through the COVID-19 pandemic.